Crucial.com is THE place to go for memory questions

Although I think this was a delayed email (?) but, I want to thank everyone
who has suggsted crucial.com.  It is definitely the place to go for memory
specs for a plethora of devices!

The prices are reasonable too for this kind of quality and compatibility.

Chuck Young
Security Consulting
Genuity E-Services