RH 7.3 / CUPS / LPRng / Samba Blues

If I understand the Red Hat versioning scheme... "any" 7.x-series software will run on any 7.x series distribution. Red Hat bumps up versions by whole numbers only when they break compatibility (the new "7.4 beta" is really the 8.0 beta, etc.).

Now, doing so means you're running a configuration that isn't SQA'd, but it "should" work. You might need to upgrade some dependencies also.

-Scott