Beta 2.5 kernel?

"Derek D. Martin" <ddm at pizzashack.org> writes:

> You missed maddog giving a talk about this very topic last night in
> Nashua.  (Actually so did I, unfortunately...)
>
> JABR/GAF, maybe this would be a good meeting topic/talk?  =8^)

I already asked maddog to give his talk at a BLU meeting. He had a prior
commitment for January, and he hasn't responded yet about April or May.

ICQ 28611923 / AIM abreauj / YAHOO abreauj
Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0xD5C7B5D9

   Some people say, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."
   I often respond, "When elephants fight, it's the grass
   that gets trampled."