Red Hat 7.2 B2 comments (rant)

This is just a nitpick. Perl is most commonly spelled "perl" or "Perl"
these days. Although a lot of job postings from HR/headhunters still use
the ALL CAPS version, those "in the know" spell it perl. ;-)

BTW for those of us (young) people who didn't come into contact w/ perl at
version 1 or 2, PERL is an acronym. My favorite definition is
"Pathologically Ecclectic Rubbish Lister".

Oh, and feel free to flame me as you wish. :-)

Drew

--
Drew Taylor                | Web development & consulting
http://www.drewtaylor.com/ | perl/mod_perl/DBI/mysql/postgres