Red Hat 7.2 B2 comments (rant)

I think I may have been the only volunteer who wanted the name change :-).
I do object to GNU/Linux to the exclusion of GNU/FreeBSD. GNU software is a
big part of most non-commercial Unix/Linux distributions, but there are
many other important pieces. Many commands come from the Berkeley project.
Others, like PERL, the Linux kernel, the BSD kernels, are not GNU.
So, while I feel that the FSF should get more recognition, it should not
dominate.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Associate Director