Please point me to a tutorial on asp

TWIMC,

I have a list of the school homeroom assignments for the coming school year,
and I'd like to put them on my website. However, since some parents are
skittish about having their kid's name on the Internet, I'm going set this
up so that whomever is looking for information has to know the child's name
in advance. In other words, I'm going to use a very basic asp setup to match
a name input by a parent to an assignment from a flat file.

Please tell me what tutorial(s) there are that will walk me through this: it
sounds, at least to my untrained ear, like a very basic web application.

I already have Apache up and running, and am supplying regular HTML with no
problem.

TIA.

Bill Horne