Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 15:06:23 -0400 (EDT)
From: Dan Ray's Executioner <mreguest at apocalypse.org>
To: David Kramer <david at thekramers.net>
Subject: RE: [gb-reuse] 19" racks (act now!) (fwd)

On Tue, 27 Aug 2002, David Kramer wrote:

>Can you describe them?
>I am especially interested in how deep they are, and if any have shelves
>too.
>
>Currently unemployed and probably available to pick up.
>
>Thanks.

Here is the deal, At the moment, i have freed 12 racks and i need them all to go
all at once, due to time constraints. they are extremely heavy, and have cards
from our old danray in them. they can hold equipment 19" wide and as deep as 32"
they can be used as double sided. they have smoked brown plexi front doors, and
steel rear doors. they have 6.5A breaker bays mounted in the top rear, some of
them have fuse panels as well. they stand 6'3". it takes three people to safely
move them, as they must go with the card bays loaded with cards. there are many
side panels, but not enough for all of them, as they have been bolted together
for long enough that some of them were lost. i believe that the contacts in most
of the card cages are gold, i don't know if people still salvage stuff like
that.

The main problem is, i need this stuff gone like yesterday.

i am in kendall square, and would like to do this tonight.