Connect 2.5" drives to PC

I purchased a cable adapter at U-DO-IT for 5$.

Gotchas:

1: Be sure the power poliarity is correct.  I don't know and don't want to
know what happens when this is mis-connected.

2: Translation is tricky.  Everyone does LBA, but it seems nobody does it in
exactly the same way.  I used to have to pass CHS to the kernel with Lilo -
not sure how it's done today with GRUB.

3: Some drives assert/don't assert cable select.  I had trouble with a fuli
drive once, but found a fix on the net by searching the model number of the
drive.  Had to shunt some pins with a homemade jumper wire.  Probably this
won't affect you (?)

Good luck,

Chuck Young
Security Consulting