Wireless Internet options

Do they live in the North End, or somewhere I could point an
omni-directional wireless antenna at them? The only thing that concerns me
about satellite is the latency. I've read in the past that satellite
latency is horrible, making ssh/gaming much more difficult. Can anyone
comment on this problem who has satellite data service?

As far as prices go, the monthly fee sounds reasonable. What data rates do
you get, and how server friendly are they? I've gotten spoiled with
Speakeasy's lovely TOS. ;-)

Drew

--
Drew Taylor                | Freelance web development & consulting
http://www.drewtaylor.com/ | using perl/mod_perl/DBI/mysql/postgres.