From: Scott Prive [mailto:Scott.Prive at storigen.com]
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2002 10:45 AM
To: Derek D. Martin; BLU Users' Group
Subject: RE: allowing scp but not ssh (here's how) REVISITED

You might consider creating a small webpage, or a project on Sourceforge.

My thinking here is not to put more time into it (assume it's done), but to
get wider exposure for your code: there's an educational aspect, if someone
may offer you interesting patches, or plugs a weakness never considered.

It's easy to make a suggestion, when you don't have to do the dirty work.
Heh :-)

-Scott