Star Office 6.0 question

Does anyone out there have Star Office 6.0 (production not beta) and is
willing to run an experiment for me.
I have serveral presentation documents (most of which are created with Star
Office 5.2 and maybe some with OpenOffice. The problem I have is when I
save a document in MS PowerPoint format from OpenOffice (1.0 and 1.01) the
slides come out blank when viewed with MS PowerPoint. However, when I use
StarOffice 5.2 to save as MS PowerPoint, everything is fine.

Note that I produce the .ppt documents for my students to view. I want to
submit a bugzilla on OpenOffice, but I want a confirmation that the problem
does or does not exist in SO 6.0.
--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Associate Director