attbi ip rollover

> I just had my attbi assigned ip address roll over several times in the
> last day or two.  Is this only happening to me?

Mine hasn't changed in three months (Tewksbury).  I'm sure it depends on
your location.  Scheduled outages and IP changes can usually be found at
http://help.broadband.att.com/memsrv/networkstatus.jsp .

> I guess I shouldn't dis my isp in a public forum... :/

Is it really a problem?

Brian J. Conway
bconway at alum.wpi.edu

"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl
is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves."
     - Albert Einstein