Attbi Woes

So the question is whether or not these machines will be lynx friendly.
Like many of us, my firewall is a salvaged academic box running _free_OS_.
By salvaged academic box, I of course mean "unable to run X in any
reasonable manner."  We shall see tonight, when I get a chance to do this
again.  If all proceeds according to plan, I will post a short how-to so
others can avoid this dance.

Thanks for the information, hopefully its the clue by 4 that I need.

-Charles