BBLISA: Re: Overqualified?!?!

I don't think any of the industries that had their workers organize in the last hundred years did so because they expected the management to think it was a good idea.  They fought until management decided they had no choice but to work with the union.  How long do you think that would work in the software field?

MEG

Steve