forign labor

Americans who worry only about preserving their own standard of living at
the expense of the rest of the world are not only selfish, they are also
short-sighted: the best way to improve our wealth in the long term
involves giving away money in the short term. The more money forign
workers send home, the more they improve the standard of living in their
home contries: Eventually, they will become as lazy and overpaid as we
are, and everything will balance out. The sooner we raise their standard
of living to match our own, the less time our own falling standard of
living will have to match theirs. If you want to start a unionization
movement, do it in some third-world toilet. They are the ones who need
lessons in the fine art of demanding more money.