LaTax

Does any one know any thing about LaTeX. I need to install it to get
wvPDF working.

Oh one more thing. I would like to come to the meeting today. But I am
new to the Boston area. So is there any one that would be so kind as to
meet me some were common at MIT or something like that? (For some reason
I get lost around boston)