FYI: UnitedLinux "certified binaries" will not to be freely available

I am pretty unhappy with United Linux, and the next time I write software
I am going to make sure they can't do with my software what they've just
tried to do with Linux & GPL'd sofware.

I'd rather linux remain 'minor league' then to become what they're trying
to  make it. If they want software that they can do whatever they want
with, commercially, then they should just go grab BSD code and run with
it. That's what it's for.