Problems with RSA SecurID

Hello.

I'm, trying to switch over a web site to use RSA SecurID tokens for
logins but it is not working. After trying to log in. I receive an
error: Authentication cannot be performed!!! You should enable
"cookies" on your browser.

I load mod_securid version 1.8 (I tried 1.7 also) with:
    LoadModule securid_module     libexec/mod_securid.so

Of course I used apxs -I to compile and apxs -i -a to install.

This is an Apache 6.2 server. The Apache is 1.3.24 with the following
compiled-in modules:
http_core.c, mod_env.c, mod_log_config.c, mod_mime_magic.c, mod_mime.c,
mod_negotiation.c,  mod_status.c,  mod_include.c,  mod_autoindex.c,
mod_dir.c,  mod_cgi.c,  mod_asis.c,  mod_imap.c,  mod_actions.c,
mod_userdir.c, mod_alias.c,  mod_rewrite.c,  mod_access.c,  mod_auth.c,
 mod_so.c,  mod_setenvif.c,  mod_ssl.c,  mod_perl.c,
mod_auth_radius.c, suexec: enabled; valid wrapper
/usr/local/apache/bin/suexec

I installed the ACE client in /usr/ace.

There's nothing in the Apache Error Log.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.