apache web VULNERABILITY

On Fri, 21 Jun 2002, Anand A Rao wrote:
>     One of my friends sent this info ... can some one comment on this ?

Hi, I'm unsure what you want a comment about: the technical details
of the vulnerability itself, the fact that _Apache_ is vulnerable
this time, the speed with which fixed versions were made available
(one day), the vulnerability scanner, the potential damage from the
worm, is it being exploited for publicity, etc.