Best Unix?

I have to agree. True64 has some issues with building from source, but other
than that, it is VERY stable. I was very disappointed to hear that HP is
dumping it. Too bad that they won't open-source it. Maybe enough of the code
will make it into HP-UX to make it more OSF-ish. I had an old 175Mhz DEC
workstation (running KDE) & a 800mhz Windows box on my desk, and I still
swear I could get things done faster on the DEC box.

Grant M.