Meeting in person.

On Mon, 10 Jun 2002, Chris Tresco wrote:

> Maybe you could discuss the problem a bit more in depth....

Agreed.  Tell us about the problem and we may be able to help you out.
Even if you really need someone to do it for you, they would me much more
likely to offer if they knew what they were getting into beforehand.

DDDD   David Kramer                   http://thekramers.net
DK KD
DKK D        On a cellular level, I'm actually quite busy!
DK KD
DDDD