Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 17:46:55 -0400
From: Monster <anonredir at route.monster.com>
To: david at thekramers.net
Subject: 3-6 month contract Wellesley

Large Healthcare client in Wellesley is in need of a contractor with
strong Perl and HP-UX experience.  EDI skills are a big plus.  Must be
able to work both independently and with large project-orientated teams,

communicate effectively with both technical and business users, write
clear clean code, and respect source code and documentation practices.

Really wish I had a good rate but contract pays $45/hour W-2

If available and interested please email me a Word copy of your resume.
Please include when you would be available to start and your hourly
contract rate.

Thanks,

--
Dennis Cotrone
Business Development / Technical Recruiter

Cue Data Services, Inc.
45 Accord Park Drive
Norwell, MA 02061
888-562-5945 ext. 318