BLU server and spam

On Thu, May 23, 2002 at 03:52:34PM -0400, John Abreau wrote:

> I hadn't gotten much spam myself until recently, and now I've suddenly
> been getting a ton of it in the past few weeks. I'm concerned that this
> might represent a tidal wave of new spam that could choke the server,
> or possibly spammers getting more clever and perhaps finding ways to
> bypass mailman's protections.

FWIW, here are a few .procmail recipies which I've found moderately
successful.  The last one in particular cut down a significant amount of
recent spam activity.

:0:
* ? formail -x"From" -x"From:" -x"Sender:" \
    -x"Reply-To:" -x"Return-Path:" -x"To:" \
    | egrep -is -f ~/.spammers.txt
spam/bitbucket-a

:0:
* ? formail -x"Subject:" \