Please Hack My Box

Hi everyone,

The some kids at the CCS department in my school have come up witha pretty
good contest.  Basically it is a hacking contest where they give you a box
and it has to stay up for a couple of days while the other teams try to
break in and steal your "flags."

Check out http://crew.ccs.neu.edu/ctf for more info.

*** Here is my challenge.  Myself, and my team members have put up a box
inorder to prepare for this contest.  It is at home on my cable
connection.  See if you can crash services on the box or get root, or
email me the .flag files.

Right now there are only a couple of services running:

SMTP: port 625
MySql: port 63306
WWW: port 680
SSH: port 622
FTP: port 621
Pop3: port 6110

***There is anonymous SSH access with the username/password:
guest/guest

BTW.  This box is a work in progress.  Don't expect all the ports always
be up, as we are constantly working on the box.

Ohh, yah.  It is a Slackware box.  Does anyone know how to get pam running
on slackware, or if bastille works with slack?

Jon

P.S. Please don't nessus or hammer any ports below 600 (those are other
machines on my network...