Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 16:50:47 -0400
From: Jay Sekora <js at aq.org>
To: david at thekramers.net
Subject: Seeking web admin for short-term (1-2mo.) gig

Hi.  Please ignore if you are not a web geek. :-)

My group at the College of Computer Science is looking for a short-term
web admin to help migrate us to a new Zope-based infrastructure.
The infrastructure is about 90% of the way built (by a very clueful co-op
student), so the first part of the project will be getting the new Zope
environment and the tools we've built for it cleaned up and deployed.
The second part will involve working with various people here (faculty
and staff, mainly) migrating content from our existing web server and
training people in the new procedures.

We expect this to be about a one- or two-month gig, to start immediately.
(There is some possibility that this might turn into a longer-term
webadmin and sysadmin gig in the future, depending on funding and skills.)

We need somebody who's familiar (in approximate order of importance)
with:

* Zope
* XML and XSLT
* Apache
* Python
* Perl
* Unix

If you're interested, please contact my boss, David Blank-Edelman,
at <dnb at ccs.neu.edu>.  If you think you might be interested but have
more questions, you can either contact David or me.  (However, I won't
be able to say anything about the money involved; for that you should
contact David.)

Cheers,

-j.

Jay Sekora             http://www.aq.org/~js/            js at aq.org