Some installfest issues

W2k can definitely read FAT32 partitions - on my home system I have no NTFS
partitions at the moment.

Drew

At 03:00 PM 4/22/02 -0400, Jim Kelly-Rand wrote:
>I am not sure that NT can read the Fat32 partitions, does anyone know?

Drew Taylor                     JA[P|m_p]H
http://www.drewtaylor.com/      Just Another Perl|mod_perl Hacker
mailto:drew at drewtaylor.com      *** God bless America! ***
Speakeasy.net: A DSL provider with a clue. Sign up today.
http://www.speakeasy.net/refer/29655