Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 16:52:19 -0400
From: Mark Birchem <mbirchem at davincigroupinc.com>
Subject: [Freelance Hub Conversations] Linux / Apache gig

Greetings. I have a partner company who is in need of some nerd help. They
want to make a Redhat Linux box equipped with Apache / Tomcat jump through
some hoops. I wish I had more details, but that was all that was given to
me. This is direct - I don't want to sub this out.

Work will be performed onsite at their offices in Newton.

Please contact me and we'll go from there; if you know additional
freelancers you'd like to forward this to, feel free to do so.

Please send quals to mbirchem at davincigroupinc.com
<mailto:mbirchem at davincigroupinc.com> . THANKS!

Mark Birchem
President