RAID Munging Question

Let me know if you figure out how to do /boot & /

I believe there's some lilo funkery required.  Next chance I have,
I'll give it another go at home.  I've got to get ready for my next
road trip to the North Shore Computer Society on Thurs.

Hmmmm... let's see. No time to work on it at home.  Awe hell, I'll work on it
in my lab today :-)  I'll post my results later this afternoon....