please help-- $?- dual boot redhat/ windows xp

i am seeking help in making my machine into a dual boot redhat linux/ windows xp machine. will possibly pay $$ to a reputable company that has expertise in doing this. of course free help is nice too.

unfortunately i am on a hewlett packard pavilion 750n with windows xp. this means there are a lot of annoying non generic features of my computer (so i am told) which makes it harder to make it dual boot. i think. actually i successfully made a dual boot linux/ windows xp machine on a more generic computer (powerspec or something like that) but that was very difficult (to me) and this time around i would rather someone who was not "experimenting" to make my hp pavilion dual boot.

please call (617) 510-9675 preferably if you are a shop, or email if you are just offering friendly advice and would prefer it. ideally i would bring it into a computer shop somewhere in the boston area and they would do this for me for a fee so anyone who knows of or is such a shop is asked to respond.

patrick

ps -- i am doing this so i can hack around running some php / mysql / apache stuff locally so i don't have to log into the internet and constantly ftp files up to my web server to test them out!!! :)

pps -- supposedly there is no php / mysql / apache setup for windows xp yet!!! i forget which one of the trio is thwarted.