Discuss digest, Vol 1 #193 - 11 msgs

I don't have much experience with Tivo. As I mentioned, Partition Magic has
always worked for me.
When you run fdisk (Linux) as root.
Use p to print the partition table.
With most Linux systems, I could pretty much help, but I don't know what
Tivo sets up.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix user group