Video of BLU 03-20 meeting online

The QuickTime encoding of last week's BLU meeting is finished, and
I've uploaded the files to the BLU server. The video is in two parts,
corresponding to the two tapes I recorded it on.

The MPEG-1 files are 607 MB and 760 MB respectively, and the QuickTime
files are 77 MB and 95 MB respectively.

The QuickTime files were encoded in iMovie's "Web Streaming" setting,
which is video codec H.263 at 240x180, 12 frames/sec and audio codec
QDesign Music 2 at 22050 Hz in stereo. Using the Crossover plugin,
either standalone or embedded in Mozilla, it plays great.

ICQ 28611923 / AIM abreauj / JABBER jabr at jabber.org / YAHOO abreauj
Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0xD5C7B5D9