RealPlayer

"Kyle Plummer" <kyle at breezy.com> writes:

> FYI.  The lastest issue of Linux Journal has an article about Quicktime for Linux.
>
> Kyle

I tried out the Crossover plugin demo last night with Apple's Quicktime 5
player. It works great; I'd say it's well worth the cost for the full
version.

After installing the crossover software and then installing Quicktime,
you can run the Quicktime player by putting $HOME/crossover/bin in
your PATH, then running

    quicktimeplayer.sh

to start it. It also works great as a plugin for Mozilla, Konqueror, and
a few other browsers.

I'm thinking of adopting Quicktime as the secondary format for the BLU
videos. The MPEG-1 streams ripped from VCD masters will still be the primary
online format I use; they play on any system, and can be burned back onto
VCD with GNU VCDImager.

ICQ 28611923 / AIM abreauj / JABBER jabr at jabber.org / YAHOO abreauj
Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0xD5C7B5D9