Cross Yahoo off the list of free e-mail services!

Actually it looks like Yahoo! mail is remaining quite stable... more so
than most ISPs.  And no need to change address/domain.  They're just
charging for remote access now (if I understand correctly?).  A smart
move in my book... it ensures they plan to stay afloat by earning money.
  That kind of stability is worth a few bucks IMHO, and their price is
still much cheaper than running your own domain, when you consider time,
equipment, fees, etc.  And for the non-computer-savvy populace, its a
fine choice.

Hmmm... a dot com actually trying to earn profit?  Good for them!