Questioin about XF86Config

The config file is very portable. I used to hand craft my X86Config file
for my alpha early on. Also, when I first got my laptop, I was unable to
congure it to my liking so I copied a config file from a laptop site. The
main thing the X86Config file has is confiuration data on your monitor,
your graphics card, your mouse and your keyboard.