PowerPC board

I am sorry with the last email about "PowerPC board",
but there may be some confusion about the request.
I am interested in doing a port with Linux to a PPC
board.  This port would include building the tools
and the kernel and then loading the images onto
the board.  I believe this experience would be most
helpful to me.  So, I am looking for a board to be
able to do this task.  Typically these boards are
called "development boards".  But it doesn't have
to be that.

Thanks in advance,
Norm