Digital Camers WRT: Smart Media vs. CF media

I agree about the CF. And since my IPaQ has a CF sleeve already. But I need
to buy a PCMCIA sleeve for it, and the CF PCMCIA adaptors are readily
available.
I do agree that Nikons are excelent. (BTW: The HP cameras are co-developed
with Pentax).

--
Jerry Feldman
Portfolio Partner Engineering