Digital Camers WRT: Smart Media vs. CF media

Be aware that the rotating storage CF cards are of a different type of CF card (I vs. II?).  Some cameras do, and some don't recognize them.  If more than 256MB is an issue, check to be sure the camera you are interested in using can use the rotating cards.

MEG

mike ledoux