Singing the praises of Speakeasy [was Re: unblock port 80]

I have speakeasy (after ditching ATT cable).
	2 Static IPs
	I use granite canyon to host my DNS (free).
	thus my server (www.linuxsoup.com) is running in my basement

It's not as fast as the co-lo'd SUN 450 I had before, but that ISP had the
odascity to send me a bill in January 2002 after years of free service ;-)
Deep down, I knew that at some point someone had to void that handshake
from 1997 with the no-longer-employed help desk dude.

Here's another twist to the soup. My server is a PII 400 which I pulled
out of the trash at the town dump.  Works great, smells a bit....
but it's free!

- christoph