From: discuss-admin at blu.org [mailto:discuss-admin at blu.org]On Behalf Of
Abhishake Pathak
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2002 1:46 AM
To: discuss at blu.org
Subject: linksys router and port 80

Anyone aware of any issue with the linksys router
BEFSR41 and port 80?  Every time I try to access port
80 it refuses it.  I'm trying to run a web server.
I've narrowed it down to either the router or verizon.
 I'm compelled to think it is the router but i'm not
sure.  running a port scan says that port 80 is
filtered.