compaq Prosignia 500

Hi all,

I am attempting a local CD ROM installation.

I have managed to get to the TLAN part yet, but I have threw a DLink NIC I
had lying around in it to see if I can use it.

I also do have 2 SCSI controllers in the box, the other being an Adaptec 1740
EISA. I have removed it and I will give it a try.

Thanks again for your help, and I'll keep you guys posted.

Jerry