[Isig] web pages hosted under MediaOne.net

Some of us do still have personalized hostnames within *.ne.mediaone.net,
and they do still work, but I'm not expecting that attbi.com will provide
for that in the future.

I finally gave in and signed up with a dynamic-DNS provider; easydns.com,
in case anybody else is looking for one.  They offer fallback MX service

Considering that ATT hasn't even converted my e-mail account to the new
system yet, and 5 chat sessions with tech support haven't helped, I'll
be surprised if their infrastructure starts operating smoothly after
3/15.

--RC