[AIP] [aip-495] Heads up -- AIP-495 meeting on March 5th ... (fwd)

Forwarded earlier, but somehow it didn't make it through.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 13:52:04 -0800
To: aip-495 at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [AIP] [aip-495] Heads up -- AIP-495 meeting on March 5th ...

There will be an AIP-495 meeting on March 5th:

DATE: March 5, 2002
TIME: 6:30 PM
PLACE: EMC

I send out more details on the meeting tomorrow - please look for the
next notice -- there will be some important information on it. The website
will be updated tonight (could be the wee hours). I apologize for the
delayed notice, and hope you still have the meeting in your calendars.

At the meeting, I will speak about AT&T's changing of their customers'
domain name from mediaone.net (and attbroadband.com) to attbi.com, and
some other relevant information. The talk will be shorter than usual
to allow for some discussion and other agenda items.

A lot of new people have been signing up, so come and meet each other.

See you soon. -Alice, email list admin

P.S. A few of you might get duplicate notices because updates to the
yahoogroups.com have been taking awhile, so I've sent some people individual
notices.