webserver stats.

Although it's educational to "roll your own", check out this free
software: Analog 5.1.  It has many reports, including pie charts, and it
preconfigured for "standard" access logs.  Customizing to match your log
is easy (I did it to work with JavaWebServer years ago), although it's
unlikely you'll need to do anything.  If nothing else, it will give you
some cool ideas.

   http://www.analog.cx/

Chris