Wireless PCMCIA cards

On Fri, Feb 22, 2002 at 01:12:48PM -0500, mike ledoux wrote:

> > I have tunneled single ports, but how do I tunnel everything?
>
> At that point, you should look into a more full-featured solution.
> IPSec is very good for this.  You can get a Linux implementation from:
>
>     http://www.freeswan.org/

Because my server is behind a NATing DSL/router/firewall box it seems
that at least portions of the IPsec suite (AH) won't work for me when
away from the house.

I like the idea of IPsec, particularly the opportunistic encryption,
but I thinking that getting a single ssh session up and running
everything through it might be simpler.

Thanks,

-kb, the Kent who isn't sure what he will do.