Wireless PCMCIA

if you guys want cheap wireless get a linksys....
cheap usually $99  and they are supported under linux... I have 3 of them one
on each laptop...

Christian aka rek2

--
UNIX *IS* user frindly,It is only selective choosing who his friends are.

1110010 1100101 1101011 110010
   R           E            K            2
Unix/Linux system administrator
http://www.linuxbusca.com
MetroWestBostonLinuxUsertGroup
--------------------------------------
"good, updated aplications and good administration! is the key to security
not one can live with out the other". by rek2

-Security is not something you buy. It is not a product (no matter what
vendors try to tell you.) Security is something you -live-. I often compare
it to martial arts training. Just because you have achieved a black belt
doesn't mean you stop training; on the contrary you have learned from your
training that it takes discipline, attitude, philosophy and the willingness
to continue this training from this point forward, constantly tuning your art
forever. Just because you have bought a security product or three doesn't
mean you are safe.
Brad Powell (Sun Microsystems)