Linux Users Presentation

<Posted by the administrator>
Boston Linux Users Members,

We, members of the North Shore Computer Society, are interested as general
computer users wish to know more about Linux. In light of this we would like
to know if there is an individual in the group that would be interested if
doing a presentation at one of our monthly meetings which are held in
Peabody, MA on the second Thursday of each month.

At the present time the available dates are: April 9, May 13, and June 13,
2002.

Thank you, and please respond.
"Stan Holiday" <holiday at nii.net>
Stan Holiday