Remote X problem (Linux to SCO Unix)

  Tim,

    This worked!!! I was able to get bthe SCO login
screen and when I logged in it started all the apps
that windoze\exceed did.
    I was only able to get this to run from run level
3. When I tried it from an xterm in run level 5 I got
an error. I can't give you all the details of the
error (because I am still at home sick). I had a
coleague run the command for me. But I will when I get
back to work.

Thanks Again! This was a major hurdle in installing a
linux desktop at my company.

=====
.           Regards,
          Vince McHugh