DSL Routers & Servers

Hi all,

I have DSL service w/ 2 static IP addresses. Right now I'm only using the
first, via DSL Modem <-> Linksys router <-> Linux server and using port
forwarding to get things where I want. This works great. But I also have a
second IP address I'd like to use for some business stuff. So my question
is, does anyone have experience w/ a Linksys (or other home router I guess)
and multiple IP addresses? Should I even bother? Should I dump the Linksys
and go w/ a linux/openbsd firewall to give me more flexibility?

Right now I'm using named virtual hosts on 1 IP to separate multiple
services on a single server. But my thinking was that it would be cleaner
if I could use the 2nd NIC on the dual port card and have it listen on
another IP. Any experience doing this sort of thing? I've gotten the home
network setup ok, but I'm not a networking guru. It doesn't need to scale
beyond this level. Thanks for any ideas.

Drew
Drew Taylor                     JA[P|m_p|SQL]H
http://www.drewtaylor.com/      Just Another Perl|mod_perl|SQL Hacker
mailto:drew at drewtaylor.com      *** God bless America! ***