email identity crisis

> Netscape (version 6 at least) allows you to configure multiple mailboxes
> for handling just such situations.  But realistically, you have to start
> paring down on duplicate accounts!  (Why 2 accounts on your home
> server?... make one alias to the other for God's sake!)

Well, the main reason was initially to keep my 'real' emails separate from
my mailing list emails. So I have lists at woburn.dyndns.org which is the
address I use to subscribe to mailing lists. Then I had another account,
cephas at cephas.dyndns.org, which I used for personal email. I don't
actually use that one any more, but some people (my mother for example)
have that saved in their address book and are stubborn about changing it.

I think I have finally settled on this: forward all of my email accounts
that can do forwarding to my main email address, and download email from
there via POP. The only problem that leaves is being able to read it from
anywhere.

I was really curious to know, though, what other people did with their
email... what do you do with yours?

Peter
--
Peter R. Wood (Lists) - lists at woburn.dyndns.org - http://prwdot.org/