ATT's change of domain name

It is not as bad as it sounds.  Verizon actually already does this with
there DSL.  I use tzo for my sub-domain they have another service, that I
currently don't need, that will let me remap services to other ports.  It
cost a bit more a year, but still better than the alternative in my eyes.

Anthony